I don't know who this Lawrence Krauss guy is, or who he thinks he is. Obviously not a very well-educated man. He clearly knows so little but tries to pretend he knows a lot. He's making stuff up as he goes along. I don't believe he's American: he's just not smart enough. Probably Canadian. Given his last name, "Krauss," he's probably of German decent -- yes, the same Germany that gave us the atheist Hitler. Typical idiot atheist. He has an agenda.
So, here we try to have another rational discussion with an "athei-nut," you know, those types who think the world is billions of years old. This is just embarrassing for this Krauss guy. I do feel sorry for him at times when I'm not fuming in anger at him. My good friend Bob Enyart makes a complete fool of this Krauss. It's almost sad. How can one still be a non-believer after listening to this?
How many stupid people can there be on this 6000-year-old earth? Bob, take it away.
[UPDATE: Whoa. I just learned this Krauss clown is some sort of "teacher." Can you believe we give people like this access to our children?!]
Here the great Bob Enyart, my very good friend, rips Krauss a new black hole:
Gee GMR, thanks for all the compliments. But I do think that things you said about Lawrence are unfair. -Bob Enyart
ReplyDeleteWhat in the name of Trump is saying this crazy guy? 6000-year-old-earth??? It doesnt surprise me yiu dont know who Lawrence Krauss is. Your lack of scientific education makes you believe this crazy kind of shit.
ReplyDelete