Tuesday, 15 January 2013

Chewing the fat with my good friends the Huckebees. Includes amazing pics of the hot Huck chicks.

The algebra is simple my friends:

I like mike.

Mike loves jesus.

Jesus loves you.

Therefore you must love Mike too.



Sure I'm a catholic priest, but I can be eclectic. I recently had a chance to spend some quality time with my good friends the Huckebees (check out my photos below) to learn more about what Mike and family know about the greatness of god and how he could allow an event like the Newtown school shooting to occur. Mike made it crystal clear: god doesn't want to get involved unless people beg and plead on their knees. (And that's the way I like it too, wink, wink.)

Mike and I disagreed on a few finer points. For example, Mike doesn't believe that jesus was and still is a pedophile, but rather, Mike thinks jesus and his dad just like to watch small kids being raped in houses of worship around the globe. OK, I don't want to split hairs. I told Mike that jesus comes to me at night and shows me how he likes to rape small boys among other creatures in god's kingdom and he even demonstrates on me. Not that I mind it.

Anyway, Mike is a good man from a good denomination. I don't know if he appreciates the smaller things in life like I do. Obviously not:

David Huckebee, skin and bones David, skin and bones:




The other Huckebee kid you don't hear much about, Chuck.
Yes, please say hello to my good friend Chuck Huck:




Playing games with the hot Huck Chicks:


No comments:

Post a Comment