I had an epiphany last night (among other things): Jesus was a pedophile. He loved children. He loved them a lot. Maybe this explains why so few of us clergy are punished for child lovin'. We are doing god's work. Jesus, lead the way.
There is a tradition that Jesus stayed with a man for 6 days and the man was seen dressed in a loincloth (IE like a tiny speedo) and in the water with Jesus. In fact, James I of England may have been relying on a pre-existing tradition when he defended his relationship with the young Duke of Buckingham: "I wish to speak in my own behalf and not to have it thought to be a defect, for Jesus Christ did the same, and therefore I cannot be blamed. Christ had his son John, and I have my George." Often kings have access to information and records no one else has, and for him to say that is saying and reading it for what it is (rather than for what we want it to be) is that Jesus DID have a son named John and that he did in fact molest him. Good grief!
lol
ReplyDeleteI've been saying it for years.
There is a tradition that Jesus stayed with a man for 6 days and the man was seen dressed in a loincloth (IE like a tiny speedo) and in the water with Jesus. In fact, James I of England may have been relying on a pre-existing tradition when he defended his relationship with the young Duke of Buckingham: "I wish to speak in my own behalf and not to have it thought to be a defect, for Jesus Christ did the same, and therefore I cannot be blamed. Christ had his son John, and I have my George." Often kings have access to information and records no one else has, and for him to say that is saying and reading it for what it is (rather than for what we want it to be) is that Jesus DID have a son named John and that he did in fact molest him. Good grief!
ReplyDelete