Thursday, 11 October 2012

Going Greek. Greek Orthodox Priest Pleads Guilty To Attempted Rape.

That's it father Patrick Nicholas Hughes, let it all out.

I must say: I don't like this trend I'm seeing. Priests getting caught and sentenced! What's going on here?! We are priests. We are men of the cloth. Authorities take note: we are above your earthly laws. Stop this nonsense of finding, prosecuting, and sentencing these good men or be warned -- the wrath of god be upon you. What's next? Working your way up our chain of command to find the facts. God forbid.

So police, go solve some real crimes. We clergy is good people.

"Greek Orthodox Priest Pleads Guilty To Attempted Rape, Sentenced To 6 Years.
Hughes admitted to posting an Internet ad for "taboo sex with no age restrictions" when he tried to solicit two boys, ages 9 and 14, for sex." STORY >>


No comments:

Post a Comment